MHP Pro-Stock M8 Exhaust Header 1 7/8" Diameter Stainless Steel
2017-Current Harley-Davidson Touring Models, FLHR, FLHRXS,FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHXST, FLHXSE, FLTRX, FLTRXS, FLTRXST, FLTRXSE, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTKSE, FLTRK, FLTRKSE, FLHP, FLHTP
Designed by Moonshine Horsepower and produced by Burns Stainless to fit under the factory Harley-Davidson touring heat shields. This allows the pipe to look just like the factory setup but now you can handle 175HP in the correct application. Excepts factory and aftermarket M8 touring mufflers.
- 2 into X-Pipe back to 2 for the true dual muffler setup.
- Designed to increase low-end torque while maximizing horsepower.
- Made with 304 Stainless Steel
- Comes with Burns Stainless CNC flanges and stubs
- Internally polished to increase flow
- 1 7/8 diameter pipes all the way to the mufflers
- full size cross over
- 170 plus HP capable, Dyno graphs in the pictures
Designed for closed course competition and not for use on pollution controlled vehicles.