Shoei J-Cruise II
**Going fast! Order yours now!
Not your average open-face helmet, the J-Cruise II is compact, lightweight, aerodynamic, and packed full of innovative technology. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics, ventilation and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, the J-Cruise II does it all while keeping you safe and connected with the road ahead.
INTERCOM READY DESIGN
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems
- SRL and SRL2 are specially developed for SHOEI and sold exclusively by SENA
- For more information on the SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, please contact your local dealer or visit sena.com
- Valuable time spent in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel yielded significant improvements in the J-Cruise II’s ventilation performance. Adding an extra intake hole to the upper air ventilation system increased the air volume entering the helmet by approximately 30%. Additionally, a new, patent-pending top air outlet design has improved hot air expulsion by 20%.
AERODYNAMICS & NOISE REDUCTION
- Thanks to a more compact, aerodynamic shell shape that features an integrated spoiler, along with strategically-shaped air intake and exhaust vent covers, a new airtight window beading, the shield’s integrated air dam, and an enhanced internal sun shield system, the all-new J-Cruise II boasts significant aerodynamic improvements while preventing unwanted wind noise inside the helmet.
- The J-Cruise II’s advanced shield and base plate system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, features an all-new “first position” shield opening, and comes equipped with a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the J-Cruise II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS liner. Additionally, SHOEI’s patented Micro Ratchet Chinstrap system provides a comfortable and secure closure.
- The J-Cruise II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Multi-layer cheek pads deliver added comfort and helmet stabilization, and premium synthetic leather along the lower edge of the cheek pads provides durability and an extra touch of style.
- This style also come in different colors if you have any questions please feel free to call 615-771-7775.*All sales are final for e-commerce helmets.