Shoei X-Fifteen Matte Black
The Evolution of Perfection is a fitting tagline for the longest-standing, most decorated full-face helmet model in the SHOEI lineup, the RF. The process of improving is a constant evolution, and with a world-class team of designers and engineers leading the charge, we pushed our resources and technologies to the brink, utilizing our state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, extensive array of proprietary materials, and the industry’s most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the all-new RF-1400. SHOEI’s lightest and most compact SNELL-approved full-face helmet model, the RF-1400 has evolved the pursuit of perfection to the next level.
- Developed and refined in SHOEI’s state-of-the-art, in-house wind tunnel facility from the very beginning stages of life, the RF-1400 boasts impressive improvements in aerodynamic performance, including a 6% reduction in lift and a 4% reduction in drag (as compared to the RF-1200). Optimal shell aerodynamics not only improves the helmet’s ability to cut through air, it also contributes to a welcomed reduction in wind noise without blocking the road’s valuable informative sounds.
- Advanced Noise Reduction
- Optimal shell aerodynamics reduce wind noise around the helmet
- Vortex Generators on the sides of the shield reduce wind turbulence
- All-new, airtight window beading provides wind/waterproof seal
- New, voluminous cheek pads and removable ear pads further restrain wind noise inside the helmet
- The RF-1400 provides an incredibly quiet riding experience without blocking the road’s informative sounds
- Ventilation Performance
- Utilizing SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence, SHOEI designers relocated the center/forehead vent, and also equipped it with an additional air intake hole, to help increase the volume of cooling air entering the helmet. Additionally, a new, enlarged exhaust outlet vent helps take better advantage of negative pressure suction at the rear of the helmet, yielding improved hot-air expulsion.
- Shield System
- The all-new CWR-F2 shield system features improved visibility, functionality, and performance over its predecessor. The 2D “flat” outside surface combined with 3D technology inside offers an aggressive look with optimized visibility for a more natural view, Vortex Generators on the sides of the shield improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise, and an all-new center locking mechanism helps to evenly distribute shield forces across both spring-loaded base plates.
- Helmet functionality and performance are paramount to the overall riding and racing experience, but safety provides the critical foundation that a premium helmet is built upon. The RF-1400 features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell, proprietary Dual-Layer/Multi-Density EPS liner, and the Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.).
- The RF-1400 is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System II that is capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Newly designed cheek pads feature more volume on the bottom for greater comfort and reduced wind noise, and the soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric provides an extremely plush fit and feel.
- RF-1400 comes in more colors and graphics if you have questions call 615-771-7775 *All sales are final on e-commerce helmet sales
- Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.