Shoei GT-Air II Matte Black
Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Intercom Ready
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL2 Communication System
- SRL2 is specially developed for the GT-Air II, and is sold exclusively by SENA
- Ventilation Performance
- Wind-tunnel optimized to maximize airflow and reduce unwanted noise, the GT-Air II’s three (3) intake and five (5) exhaust vents have been strategically shaped and positioned for improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion. A redesigned upper air intake shutter and enlarged lower air intake opening yield greater airflow throughout the entire helmet.
- Aerodynamics & Noise Reduction
- More than just aggressive styling and aesthetics, the GT-Air II’s progressive shell shape is compact and uniquely streamlined to reduce air resistance and drag. Improved, airtight window beading and an enhanced internal sun shield system prevent unwanted wind noise inside the helmet.
- Shield System
- The GT-Air II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, features an all-new “first position” shield opening, and comes equipped with a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the GT-Air II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS liner.
- The GT-Air II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization along with premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the GT-Air II’s unmatched fit and finish.
- Shoei also has several more fantastic designs and colors, if you have any questions about those please feel free call us at 615-771-7775. *All Helmet sales are final via e-commerce.
- Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
- Need to check out the communication units that fit this helmet follow our link to the SRL2 and the SRL Mesh